A 24-hour challenge, raising funds for 24-hour hospice care.
This May, help us raise $1 million to provide 24-hour essential care in Victoria’s only children’s hospice. The ongoing challenges we have all experienced with COVID-19, is how families supported by Very Special Kids live every day, but with no end in sight.
You can support families who are caring for a terminally sick child, so they can recharge, receive therapeutic support, support their other children and ensure they don’t face their journey alone. The hospice offers planned and emergency respite, and also gives families a place where their child can receive end-of-life care in peaceful surroundings.
Get involved today!
Onsite 24-hour event – Friday 28 to Saturday 29 May, 9am to 9am
- Sponsor a treadmill for the whole 24 hours and fill it with up to 48 colleagues, friends and family who will participate and fundraise towards the team goal
- Sponsorship commitment of $5,000 will provide your organisation branding opportunities at the event, as well as event t-shirts, food, beverages and entertainment for your team members
- We encourage a fundraising goal of $500 per team member and $20,000+ per team and are here to support you every step of the way
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have a limited number of treadmills available. For more information and availability, please contact Sharon on firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual month long 24-hour event – Saturday 1 to Saturday 29 May
- Complete 24 hours of activity of your choice – you can run, walk, cycle – the choice is yours. Register as a team or set your own individual challenge.